Niigata 100 is a specialty store
where you can experience the foods,
products and culture of enchanting Niigata Prefecture
with all of your five senses.
Kakuuchi (Sake tasting booth)
At this eating and drinking booth decorated with beautiful, traditional kumiko woodwork, you can taste well-known Niigata sake for a fee.
Niigata’s famous products and gems
You can find Niigata’s famous products and gems including the Hundred Year Story brand which was developed under the concept of products for enjoying, maintaining and inheriting the life culture that we want to cherish even after 100 years.
(You can also purchase them at our online shop)
Niigata 100 is located in Hibiya Okuroji,
which is newly developed by JR East,
between Yurakucho and Shimbashi stations.
- 7-1, 1-chome Uchisaiwai-cho, Chiyoda Ward,
- Phone (General information)
When coming by train
- 6-minute walk from Yurakucho Station on the Yamanote and Keihin Tohoku lines
- 6-minute walk from Shimbashi Station on the Yamanote, Keihin Tohoku, Tokaido, Yokosuka and Yurikamome lines
- 【Tokyo Metro】
- 6-minute walk from Hibiya Station on the Hibiya and Chiyoda lines
- 6-minute walk from Ginza Station on the Tokyo Marunouchi, Hibiya and Ginza lines
- 【Metropolitan Subway】
- 6-minute walk from Hibiya Station on the Mita Line